Thursday, October 28, 2010

3rd Cubic Meter: Nothing special, can call it a day.

Nothing special today, as usual, wake up early morning and continue my part time job. Haha, fortunately, i manage to achieve my work target: 150 outlets survey in 5 days. But, my mind stil in unstable mood and keep on worry about something is going to happen. Don't know why, hope it is gonna be a good day instead.

Well, what am I going to do for my next 2 months holidays? That is no way for just spending this precious 2 months for my final year project. For sure, according to my plan dated oct 2010, i will try to improve myself on online business. Hope that one day i can have my own business and if possible, i will incorporate something that can help those unlucky people around us in my business.

Okay. . .It's time for dinner @ Sunway Pyramid. Let's call it a day. . .

*   Today is a good day! * - simple & meaningful quote.  quoted by me to someone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment